A Private Health Services Plan (PHSP) that meets your needs
Preparing your claim
- Using the HealthPlus Invoice, you enter one expense (one receipt) on each line of the invoice.
- The online version of the invoice will automatically calculate the total claim amount, admin fee, taxes and total to be remitted.
- We recommend the practice of making a photocopy of the claim form and all receipts before mailing.
Funding the claim (done by your employer)
- You will give your employer a completed claim for medical expenses.
- Your employer will prepare a company cheque in the correct amount.
Sending the claim
- Mail the invoice, original receipt(s) and cheque to:
ATTN: HealthPlus Claims Processing
1050 Morrison Dr, 3rd floor, Ottawa, ON K2H 8K7
Receiving the reimbursement cheque
- In approximately 10-15 business days we will return a copy of the invoice with the reimbursement cheque.
- We cannot process a claim for an individual without an NOP on file.
- If a claim is received where the amount remitted is less than the correct amount we will return the payment to the employer with an explanatory note and request reissuance of payment.
- If a claim is received where the amount remitted is more than the claim amount we will process the claim and refund the excess amount to the employer with an explanatory note.
- If a claim is received with ineligible expenses we will contact you to discuss whether to suspend processing or process with exclusions.
- If a claim is received incomplete (unsigned cheque, missing receipts, unsigned invoice) we will return the claim.
- If we are required to reverse a claim for any reason (e.g. medical practitioner refunds fees) the 10% administrative fee will not be refunded.
<-- Back to HealthPlus homepage